Whether you are a mature business or in the initial stages of developing a business idea, it is essential that you have a business plan in place. Such a plan will enable you to formalise your thoughts and then critically appraise and communicate them to key staff enabling the business to be prepared for the unexpected.
At ReesRussell we have considerable practical experience having acted for an extensive range of businesses for many years. We are therefore sure that we can assist you in formulating a plan, which will enable your business to move forward in a fast changing world.
The services that we can offer include:
- Advice on business structures
- Help on formally registering a business
- Assistance with the preparation of profit & loss, cash flow and balance sheet forecasts using our fully integrated financial model
- An independent review of forecasts prepared by yourself and/or others
- Assist in negotiations with banks or other finance providers
- Preparation of business plans for new or established businesses
Preparation of business valuation reports in respect of the purchase or sale of a business / division